Buy or Rent Mobile Office Trailers
If you’re cramped up in your existing office space, you’ve probably thought of quite a few options to expand, each one seemingly pricier than the next. Portable office trailers are an affordable and simple option you may not have thought of!
Are you, your company, or your small business planning to buy or rent mobile office trailers? LGI Transport, LLC, wants to make your office dreams come true! We have a huge selection of mobile office trailers for sale, and we deliver and customize them all across the northeastern US! We work in and around Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania to provide affordable office and storage solutions for all kinds of businesses and applications.
Benefits of Mobile Office Trailers
Many people want to know how it’s more advantageous to buy or rent mobile office trailers instead of choosing another option for expanding office space. Here are some of the benefits our clients who buy or rent mobile office trailers enjoy:
- Mobile office trailers are portable, meaning you can have them placed anywhere from the most remote job site to your own backyard.
- Mobile office trailers are versatile for just about anything from business to construction offices, as well as employee break rooms, meeting rooms, inventory storage rooms, and more.
- Mobile office trailers are affordable. Building renovation is costly, and office spaces are expensive to rent over time. Business owners who buy or rent mobile office trailers often find they quickly pay for themselves in comparison to the thousands of dollars a month they pay to rent a corporate space in a local strip mall, for instance.
- Mobile office trailers offer quick and convenient setup and takedown. This is perfect for medical applications, emergency services applications, and other fast-paced industries where time is of the essence.
- Mobile office trailers are secure. Made from sturdy metal and easily locked and secured, these containers offer ideal protection for sensitive documents, valuable inventory, hazardous materials, and more.
- Mobile office trailers reduce distraction. Having a quiet place to go is essential for employees to do their best work, especially if they’re on a busy job site or in a huge office space.
- Mobile office trailers are customizable. It’s a snap to have your unit built to suit your exact specifications.
What’s the Right Size Mobile Office Trailer for Me?
Looking for mobile office trailers for sale is a lot harder when you don’t know what size is right for you. Read this quick guide on how to buy or rent mobile office trailers that are the right size for the job!
- Determine how many people will be in the office space at one time.
- Assess the square footage of the unit you’re considering. A 40 ft. storage container has about 300 sq feet of floor space, while a 20 ft. storage container has about 150 sq feet of floor space.
- If you plan on using the mobile office trailer for a true “office,” know that the average person needs about 100 square feet to be comfortable and accommodate all of their necessities. This means that you can make three private offices out of a 40-ft. container and 1.5 private offices out of a 20-ft. container.
- If you intend to buy or rent mobile office trailers for inventory storage or other purposes that don’t require this 100 square foot limit, also consider the volume of the container. A 20-ft. container has about 1170 cubic feet of volume, a 40-ft. container has about 2200 cubic feet of volume, and a 40-ft. high cube container has about 2700 cubic feet of volume.
- If you store bulky or tall items, we recommend you buy or rent high cube storage for the extra space.
Get to Work With LGI Transport!
While we pride ourselves on offering a huge variety of mobile office trailers for sale and for rent, we don’t just specialize in portable office trailers! We’re also experts at storage container sales and rentals:
No matter what your needs are, we have something that can make your life easier and your business more profitable. Get in touch with us today!